In addition to all regular services provided by our real estate agency, we offer additional services for foreign clients which will ease the arrival to Croatia, touring and purchasing real estate, and after the purchase we take care of the real estate management and make sure the real estate is as easy as possible to use.
Services for foreigners
In case there is a need to found a company we do everything needed concerning the registration and subsequently administrative maintenance of the company.
Regular services for foreign clients
1. Registration of your demands and analysis of your needs
2. Presentation and selection of real estate for viewing in our office
3. Tours of the selected real estate with a licensed agent
- Our agents are proficient in English and Russian and, if necessary, we can arrange for interpreters for other languages
5. We can also hire the services of authorized court interpreters and translators (authorized translator service)
- The purchase and sale agreement is translated to the client's native language
7. Obtaining documents to the name of the new owner
8. Transfer of utilities to the new owner
Services for foreign clients per order
1. Accommodation organization (Accommodation management)
2. Founding a company
3. Virtual office and company management
4. Property management
5. Property Concierge service
Founding a company
Biliškov Nekretnine offers its clients the service of founding a company in Croatia. It can take from 3 to 6 weeks to found a company. If you are physically present in Croatia, we can accompany you and help you through every step. If you are not here, it is not a problem, we will send you a power of attorney to certify in your homeland and do all the work for you. Expenses for founding a company amount to a total of 3,800 EUR (+ agency fee), which include: tax, notary public fees, government office fees, share capital in the amount of 20,000 HRK (approx. 2,700 EUR) and other bank expenses.
With regard to founding a company, since 18 October 2012 in addition to founding a limited liability company, it is possible to found a simple limited liability company in Croatia which does not require the share capital of 20,000 HRK.
If you want to found a company in Croatia, we provide fast and efficient service on your behalf. Before founding a company, you need to do the following:
1. Select a company name
- when choosing a name, make sure the name is of Croatian, Latin or Greek origin
- the company name can also be your first, middle or last name
- the name must be unique to the region and approved by a notary public, so we suggest you prepare at least three options
3. Certify a power of attorney with Apostille at a notary public
4. Select a company address
Leave the rest of the procedure to your real estate agency in Croatia - Biliškov Nekretnine
Your Biliškov team.
BILIŠKOV REAL ESTATE
Full service, in the true sense of the word.
From due diligence and real estate preparation to ownership transfer and you moving in
with all utilities transferred to your name.
'Turnkey' is not just a phrase for us.
THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE. THE NAME YOU TRUST.